Doggy Devon Guide to dog friendly Devon (3rd edition)
Get your ‘paws’ on a copy of the third edition of the Doggy Devon Guide to dog friendly Devon!
The Doggy Devon published Guide to dog friendly Devon includes:
- Over one hundred Devon named beaches and any seasonal/year round dog restrictions/policies that may be in place
- Enjoying dog friendly Dartmoor from Visit Dartmoor
- ‘Paws on Dartmoor’ guidelines from Dartmoor National Park Authority
- A selection of walks from the South West Coast Path and the National Trust
- Dog friendly places to enjoy a Cream Tea as recommended by the Doggy Devon online community
- Dog friendly pub recommendations from the Doggy Devon online community
- Photography Hints and Tips from Julie Morrish Photography and Official Photographer for Veterans With Dogs
- Guidelines for what to do if your dog is lost or stolen from DogLost
- Contact numbers for dog wardens across Devon
- Visit Devon endorsed
* Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the material published, Doggy Devon takes no responsibility should any details published within the Guide change. Please be aware that a beach’s dog friendly policy is subject to change and all the information supplied by contributors and advertisers has been included, with permissions granted, within the Guide and was accurate at the time of publication (April 2018).
Please note that your address will be collected via the PayPal transaction and this will be the address that the Guide will be sent to. Should you require it to be sent to an alternative address, other than the one linked to your PayPal/card payment, please indicate this within the notes section on payment.
The Guide will be posted out via Royal Mail 2nd Class postage (included in the price) within 48 hours of your order being placed.
Please note that all Doggy Devon merchandise is exclusive to Doggy Devon.